[TYPO3] Strange server configuration

Pawe³ Stanis³awczuk ps at todesign.pl
Wed Aug 22 07:02:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

Ok. So it has no connection with "insert plugin" edit problem problem?
Something is really wrong with config of my server, I would only like to
know what, so I could tell it to my admin...

Regards
Pawe³ Stanis³awczuk

U¿ytkownik "Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
news:mailman.1.1187699211.21989.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...