[TYPO3] howto setup cron task for direct mail extension

Rens Admiraal typo3 at ambitiondesign.nl
Tue Aug 21 17:53:28 CEST 2007

Hi Bram,

On most Unix systems you can edit your crontabs using the command
"crontab -e"

It's also a good thing to test the command you put in the crontab
file by first typing /home/...../dmailerd.phpcron in your shell to
see if the execution rights are set correctly or other errors occur

Op 21-aug-2007, om 17:49 heeft Bram de Leeuw het volgende geschreven: