[TYPO3] PDF/AI errors in Install Tool

Oliver Friesen oliver_f_typo3 at gmx.net
Tue Aug 21 07:53:59 CEST 2007

I have a very odd issue. I have two Typo3 4.1.2 installations off the
same
base Typo3 folder. One of them in the Install tool passes all of the
image
functions but the other has issues with PDF and AI:

/usr/local/bin/gm
identify
/usr/local/www/sjbosco/typo3/sysext/install/imgs/pdf_from_imagemagick.pd
f[0]

/usr/local/bin/gm
identify
/usr/local/www/sjbosco/typo3/sysext/install/imgs/typo3logotype.ai[0]

I set the localconf.php settings to the same values (as the relate to
the GFX
portion). Both are pointing to GraphicsMagick/GD and all other functions
are
working as expected.

What else could I be missing or might impact this? Both are running
under the
same Apache/PHP/MySQL installation, both are on the same server, both
are
pointing to the same base Typo3 folder, both have the same ['GFX']
settings
but yet, one can do PDF/AI and one (the one where PDF image creation is
used)
does not. Obviously I'm missing something, but what? Thanks for any
advice.

--
joe | geckohost.com