[TYPO3] GIFBUILDER minimal width

Oliver Friesen oliver_f at technologist.com
Mon Aug 20 21:55:43 CEST 2007

Dear list,

I am trying now for a while to generate gifs consisting of a frame
surrounding the title of the corresponding page. In order to make it look
nice for short page titles I'd like to set a minimum width. Google revealed
a similar question but no answer.

For the time being I solved my problem with a small patch of the gifbuilder
php-fil. If nobody has another idea how to get this done I'd like to suggest
this patch to the dev-team. Before doing so I'd like to double check if
there is no other way.

Thank you in advance of any suggestions!

Cheers,

Oliver

For those who are interested:

My patch would introduced two more operators in the +calc entity of XY. When
combining two values with the ">" operator it will return the greater on.
The example below will generate gifs with a width of at least 70 pixels.

1 = GMENU

                               1 {

                                               NO = 1

                                               NO {

                                                               XY =
[50.w]+12>70, 57

"<" would return the smaller one of both values.