[TYPO3] What is object for menu/sitemap (type) Menu of subpages to these pages???

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Mon Aug 20 20:39:03 CEST 2007

Im trying to figure how to set a menu to not open links in new windows.
this issue seems to be dogging me, as I have posted in te past about it,
and thought it had been resolved. But a new site does not seem to be
working, and i can't figure why.

Currently I have tese settings in my root template (as per suggestions
of others on the newsgroup):

[Constants]

PAGE_TARGET =
content.pageFrameObj =

[Setup]

tt_content.menu.20 {
   default.1.target = _top
   1.1.target = _top
   2.1.target = _top
   3.1.target = _top
   4.1.target = _top
   5.1.target = _top
   6.1.target = _top
   7.1.target = _top
   7.2.target = _top
}

When I look at the frontend sourcecode, I see that the menu of subpages
generates a <ul class="csc-menu csc-menu-1">. I look in
tt_content.menu.20.1 and i dont even see any WRAP that contains a <ul>
so I dont see where this is being set...

So i am tring to look thru
template > typoscript object browser
to try and find the actual menu object that is not working, but it seem
that
tt_content.menu.20 ... has a whole bumch of menu types, and I dont see
which one is the sitemap one.

If i could fid that object, i could set the target (im assuming).

Can anyone point me in the right difrection? Also, is there a reference
listing for thse objects (which are which)? Not in TSref taht I can see.

Much thanks in advance,
Andrew