[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register auto-login NOT working

!ian ian at webian.it
Mon Aug 20 14:49:18 CEST 2007

Hi Harald,
I suggest you to edit the template of the plugin
"tx_srfeuserregister_pi1_css_tmpl.html" and, in the section "<!--
###TEMPLATE_SETFIXED_OK### begin -->", clear the value of the password's
input box like this:
<input type="password" id="tx-srfeuserregister-pi1-pass"
title="###LABEL_TOOLTIP_LOGIN_PASSWORD###" name="pass" value="" size="10"
maxlength="40" />

When the new user will confirm by clicking on the link of the confirmation
email, he will see the form with just the username initialized.

I hope this can help.
Bye!ian

news:mailman.1.1182426679.8753.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...