[TYPO3] Index search keeps deleted content

Jeppe Sloth Carlsen | Nybroe ApS jeppe at nybroe.com
Mon Aug 20 09:40:15 CEST 2007

Hello Kristy

I search the webside (by hand) and there is no content elements vitch is
hidden or deletes in "Page view" only!

The only place I can see the deleted content is in "Indexing Engine
Statistics" > TYPO# Pages!

Jeppe

"Royal, Kristy" <kroyal at FPCHouston.org> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.834.1187353264.17142.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

>From: "Jeppe Sloth Carlsen  |  Nybroe ApS" <jeppe at nybroe.com>
>Subject: [TYPO3]  Index search keeps deleted content.

>I have a problem with index search showing old deleted contend.  The
>content shows without links, but is still in the search result.

>I tried deleting the indexing.

> Pageroot >Info > Indexed search > Clear ALL phash-rows below!

>I also tried installing the Extensions CleanDB

>CleanDB> Clearing All tables

>http://miljonetvaerk.dcmedia.dk/soeg.html

>For eksample search for "test"

>My set-up is Typo3 4.0.4 with RealURL

>Thanks, in advance
>Jeppe Sloth Carlsen

Did you try deleting the content element from the list view?  If you
delete the element from the page view only, it's still available through
the index.  You have to delete the element from list view.

Kristy Royal