[TYPO3] CoolUri and the WT Gallery

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sat Aug 18 09:35:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

> I thought all went well. But it's not as nice as I hoped.
> For the gallery I have to reload every time (firefox: ctrl+shft+f5) the
> page.
> The first time the big picture has in the url at a certain place the
> name of the image (0001.jpg). That's right.
> The url's of the links by the thumbnails are correct. On the similar
> place is the correct img number (p.e. 0008.jpg). But if I click on that
> thumbnail the right url (with img 008.jpg )is in the address field of
> the browser, bur the original (img 0001.jpg) is shown. Until, as I said,
> I refresh the page. From that moment all thing went well.

I my opinion an output of the extension WT Gallery is cached. You have
probably removed cHash parameter from urls and therefore it doesn't work.

> The second problem is 2 tt_news items with the same title. Only the
> newest one is displayed in single_view.

Well... same url displays same page. You need to add a parameter that
would be somehow different for every news item. The best would be the
UID. You could achive that by changing the SQL in the conf somehow like:
SELECT CONCAT(title,'-',uid) FROM tt_news WHERE uid=$1

> And the 3th problem. I've in the install tool a pagename set in case of
> a 404. With realURL it works perfect, but now, with coolURI I only get a
> total empty screen.

See manual, section "pagenotfound subelement".

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech