[TYPO3] embedding typo3 content into external page

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Fri Aug 17 20:05:48 CEST 2007

A L wrote:

> Or just a way to directly access content by it's id.
>
> Any help is appreciated, help me get a better typo3 user.

Maybe you can use the type=95 and hack the template for it in:

\typo3\sysext\cms\tslib\media\scripts\pdaversion_content.tmpl

So you would call the page index.php?id=22&type=95

Remember to add "plugin.alt.pda (95)" in the "Include Static" part of
your TYPO3 Template.

BTW, I never did this, it's just an un-tested idea of mine.

PS: AL, people here, me included, like to read full and real user names
in their emails...

Patrick