[TYPO3] Hooks in the extension DB Integration (WFQBE)

Mallorcadigital.de service at mallorcadigital.de
Sat Aug 18 03:15:35 CEST 2007

hello list,

I have a question to the extension DB Integration:
I have no idea how to use the hook "preProcessQueryStructure". i also
didnt found any snippets or postings how to use it. Could you give me a tip?

in concrete i have the following problem:
I have a search-form for searching hotel-types. this works. but if the
user selects "all hoteltypes" then no hotel is shown. so i think i have
to remove the "WHERE"-Clause because the parameter "hoteltype" is empty.

how to do this?

THank you veary much!

  best regards,
  Henning