[TYPO3] Getting title of parent item in a menu

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 17 12:33:09 CEST 2007

Hoi Rik,

What I'm trying to achieve is this:

The page tree looks like this:

|--Page1
|    |--downloads
|    |--info
|    \--wiki

|--Page2
|    |--downloads
|    |--info
|    \--wiki

etc.

Now I want to show a menu with only pages from the 2nd level but where the link
texts also mention the first level:

I need links to the subpages, but the titles of those subpages don't say much.
Therefore I need to display the title of the level above:

   <link to info under Page1>Page1:info</link>
   <link to info under Page2>Page2:info</link>
   <link to info under Page3>Page3:info</link>

Suggestions welcome!

Thanks,
Loek

Rik Willems - Actiview wrote:
> Loek,
>
> Perhaps you can be a little clearer about what you really want? I'm not sure
> I understand you correctly.
>

> Regards,
> Rik Willems
>
> ACTIVIEW WEB SOLUTIONS
> website development  |  online applications  |  services & solutions
>
> W: http://www.actiview.nl

>>> special.value.field = pages
>>> 1 = TMENU