[TYPO3] Getting title of parent item in a menu

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 17 11:43:51 CEST 2007

Katja,

Thanks for the suggestion, but that also takes the title of the parent of the
current page (the page that is shown now), not of the menu-item. And I can't add
a marker for every menu-item, that would be less flexible than just adding a
content element with all the menu links by hand (that's the only alternative I
can see so far).

Other hints?

Loek