[TYPO3] CoolURI: Problems with Workspace static Preview Link

lee perry leeperry at slack.de
Fri Aug 17 11:19:51 CEST 2007

Hi Jan,

>> By using CoolURI there was a problem with the extension tipafriend,
>> but an extra "urldecode" inside the PHP of the tipafriend-extension
>> solved the problem.
>
> You mean you had to put extra urldecode inside the tipafriend extension?
> Why? If you use <urlize> for parameters you shouldn't need it.

This would be nice, but that means? Do you have an example to configure
this?
The tipafriend extension uses the url-parameter "tipUrl".
With the extension CoolURI the value of this "tipUrl"-parameter is
double urlencoded inside the rendered HTML on every page, where you use
the tipafriend-Link.

Link inside HTML without CoolURI:
index.php?id=152&amp;L=1&amp;tipUrl=http%3A%2F%2F192.168.1.100%3A8009%2Findex.php%3Fid%3D4%26L%3D1

Link inside HTML with CoolURI:
en/seite-empfehlen.html?tipUrl=http%253A%252F%252F192.168.1.100%253A8009%252Fen%252Fcompany.html

>> But now I have a problem with this static Preview Link, when I'm working
>> it works, but than is no redirection of the old links for all.
>
> Is there any special parameter in the URL that says "this is a workspace
> preview". Or how does Typo3 know that this is a workspace preview? I'm
> not familiar with this feature, so I'd need some help in "fixing" it.

The workspace preview URL is build as follow:
http://[TYPO3-domain-and-directory]/index.php?ADMCMD_prev=[md5-Hash]
for example:
http://192.168.1.100:8009/index.php?ADMCMD_prev=3725db70e18fd07a6483a58ce15106c9

So we can use this URL-parameter "ADMCMD_prev" - but how?

Thanx and best regards,
Lee