[TYPO3] disabling help module in be

Bas Heutink webdesign at inbalanshasselt.nl
Fri Aug 17 10:48:47 CEST 2007

Rafael Freuler wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is it possible to disable the help modul and it's sub-modules in the
> TYPO3-BE? My content providers don't need it.
>
> Cheers,
> Rafi

Hi,

This is some code.

Regards Bas

## Initialisatie
config.admPanel = 1

## tm_content_access ##
#enable.allow_disable_helpmenu = 1
options {
shortcutFrame = 0
mayNotCreateEditShortcuts = 1
disableHelpModule = 1
pageTree.disableIconLinkToContextmenu=1
pageList.disableIconLinkToContextmenu=1
}

mod.web_layout {
disableSearchBox = 1
disableLinkQEMoverecord = 1
disableRTEcheckbox = 0
noCreateRecordsLink = 1
}

mod.web_list {
listmoduleShowClipboardDisabled = 1
listmoduleShowLocalizationDisabled = 1
listmoduleSearchBoxDisabled = 1
disableListmoduleTopIcons = clear_cache, csv, export
disableListmoduleMainIcons = history, levels, version, perm
listmoduleMenuBoxDisabled = 1
}

## skin_grey_2 ##
## setup.override.noMenuMode = topmenu
#setup.override.noMenuMode = topmenu
#setup.override.enable.stylesheetTheme = 'fullgray'
#setup.override.stylesheetTheme = 'fullgray'
#enable.stylesheetTheme = 'fullgray'
mod.skin_grey_2.enable.stylesheetTheme = 't3skin'
mod.skin_grey_2.enable.ModuleIconSet = 'win_xp'
setup.override.enable.stylesheetTheme = 't3skin'