[TYPO3] TYPO3 winstaller - a local installation

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Aug 16 22:51:17 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I'm trying to get it working - the installation went fine but I can't get
anything in the browser after starting t3, http://localhost:8502/?localsites

I'm afraid my firewall (F-secure) is preventing the site to show..?

I have an internal network 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.254 allowed in the
firewall. But this has nothing to do with it I guess since this is a local
installation and the number is probably different.

As you can see I hardly understand anything of these things and I found only
german discussions about this - so I kindly ask if someone could point me to
the right direction.

- Katja