[TYPO3] CoolURI: Problems with Workspace static Preview Link

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Thu Aug 16 20:50:54 CEST 2007

Hey,

> By using CoolURI there was a problem with the extension tipafriend, but
> an extra "urldecode" inside the PHP of the tipafriend-extension solved
> the problem.

You mean you had to put extra urldecode inside the tipafriend extension?
Why? If you use <urlize> for parameters you shouldn't need it.

> But now I have a problem with this static Preview Link, when I'm working
> it works, but than is no redirection of the old links for all.

Is there any special parameter in the URL that says "this is a workspace
preview". Or how does Typo3 know that this is a workspace preview? I'm
not familiar with this feature, so I'd need some help in "fixing" it.

Regards

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech