[TYPO3] create multiple pages from db, csv, etc

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Thu Aug 16 17:26:39 CEST 2007

Sean Ellis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am hoping to find a solution to creating a fairly large pagetree from
> data in a csv file (or similar).
>
> So far I have found the wizard_crpagetree extension. The description
> sounds like what I am looking for.

I have tried this useful extension to test the new Ajax-Pagetree when
4.1(?) was released by creating over 1000 pages. Worked great but it was
not on a production server.

Just try it yourself on a local install just to be sure.

I did a copy-paste from Excel to wizard_crpagetree and... Voilà !

Patrick