[TYPO3] CoolURI: Problems with Workspace static Preview Link

lee perry leeperry at slack.de
Thu Aug 16 16:24:56 CEST 2007

Heya,

I'm using CoolURI now and everything works fine - no PostVarSet-Errors
so far.

By using CoolURI there was a problem with the extension tipafriend, but
an extra "urldecode" inside the PHP of the tipafriend-extension solved
the problem.

But now I have a problem with this static Preview Link, when I'm working
in a Workspace and I will use the Preview Link from the page "Preview
and compare workspace version with live version" than I got the error
"Request URL did not match..." by using the CoolURI-option:
redirectOldLinksToNew = 1
because this will redirect index.php to a new CoolURI - and this can't work.

So, with the deactivation of this option with:
redirectOldLinksToNew = 0
it works, but than is no redirection of the old links for all.

Anybody knows a condition to identify the workspace or this preview-link?
Than I can change the CoolURI-option "redirectOldLinksToNew" espacially
for this Preview-Link.

Thanx and best regards,
Lee