[TYPO3] Can't get alwaysActivePIDlist to work

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Aug 16 11:30:38 CEST 2007

> I have a menu-structure where the 1st level is a horizontal-menubar
> and the submenus are a vertical textmenu. I have included the setup
> below. What I am trying to do is to pageid 5 no matter what pagelevel
> I am on by the use of alwaysActivePIDlist.. But the page does not
> show - any hints?

Well - I don't think it's clear what you want exactly ...
What should happen to the page with the id 5?
Is this page part of the main or the sub menu?

alwaysActivePIDlist would only make sure that this page is always treated as
ACT regardless of the current rootline. But this will of course not happen,
if you split the main and submenu into different HMENU setups.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de