[TYPO3] Default content for a new page?

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Aug 15 23:27:35 CEST 2007

>>> I would like a blank (but saved) default text content element to be
>>> created with each page when a new page is created...  This would
>>> greatly reduce complexity for my end users and tie in nicely with
>>> other customizations that I have made to my Typo3 installation.
>>
>> Was just a "no brainer" so I quickly setup an extension ;-)
>>
>> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/defaultcontent/1.0.0/
>
> Nice because used a hook. But this doesn't have much configurations.
> At least these would be nice to be configurable:
> * Ctype
> * colPos/field_index
> * header
>
> That is in XCLASS for alt_doc.php. Endeed that would be nicer to be
> using a hook than as XCLASS.
>
> field_index is a little bit complicated.

Well - it was just a quick solution to help out in this specific case.
Of course this could be configurable by some TSconfig settings or something
similar later on, but currently it fits the job description exactly ;-)

But if I find the time maybe I can even put some more features into 2.0.
Other special things for the wishlist anybody?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de