[TYPO3] Subpages Under Spacer Page Type... Possible?

Timothy Patterson tjpatter at svsu.edu
Wed Aug 15 22:18:53 CEST 2007

Your solution works great!  Many thanks!  One further question though...

Would it be possible to avoid using the 'expAll = 1' at the TMENU level
and instead only apply it to the "new" doktype?

Picture this scenario: (See Page 7)

Page 1 (link)
      Page 7 (subpage to Page 1, which is not activated...  This page
should not be visible)
Page 2 (link)
Page 3 (spacer - not clickable)
      Page 4 (link)