[TYPO3] Subpages Under Spacer Page Type... Possible?

Timothy Patterson tjpatter at svsu.edu
Wed Aug 15 18:11:29 CEST 2007

Is it possible to display subpages under a spacer page type?

Here is what I'm looking for:

Page 1 (link)
Page 2 (link)
Page 3 (spacer - not clickable)
    Page 4 (link)
    Page 5 (link)
Page 6 (link)

Now comes the gotchas...  In my menu setup, spacers can be used at any
level and need to be able to be inserted by end-users - thus a
TypoScript configuration is a must.

Here is what I have for my TS setup:

# Enable Spacers (Non-Clickable Items)
SPC = 1
SPC.allWrap = <li>|</li>
SPC.expAll = 1

As you can see, my menus are based off of a <ul>.  The spacers
themselves display fine (non-clickable).  I just need to be able to get
the subpages to show underneath them...  Creating an "Always Open" look
for certain parts of my menu structure.

Any thoughts / ideas?

Thanks in advance for all of the great help!
~Tim