[TYPO3] Default content for a new page?

Timothy Patterson tjpatter at svsu.edu
Wed Aug 15 14:38:36 CEST 2007

Joey,

Thank you so much for this extension!  You have no idea how much
time/effort it saved me!  I'm trying so hard to learn the in's and out's
of Typo3 so I can efficiently write my own extensions.  I just don't
understand where to start with the hooks, standard practices, etc.

I would like to send you a donation for creating this extension for
me...  Please contact me via standard e-mail so we can work out the details.

Thanks,
Tim