[TYPO3] How to show content from parent page to all subpages

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Aug 15 12:21:58 CEST 2007

>> I have a question. There is some pages that includes many subpages
>> (more than 150) I need to display content from parent page to all
>> subpages, without copy.
>> Any advice?
>
> Check kb_cont_slide

Not necessary anymore.
It's part of the core now.
Check TSref for CONTENT => slide:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/8/9/

But in this case pidInList might be the better choice, since slide only
works, if there is no content for the current page at all.

You can create a COA array to display the default content before the content
of the page itself::

temp.mycontent = COA
temp.mycontent {
    10 = CONTENT
    10 {
        table = tt_content
        select {
            pidInList.data = leveluid:2
            # or any other level instead of 2
            # depends on the level of the parent pages
        }
    }
    20 < styles.content.get
}