[TYPO3] CoolUri with hidden pages

Jacob Rasmussen jacob at lightbulb.dk
Mon Aug 13 19:50:48 CEST 2007

Hi Jan,

I'm having the same problem as Juergen, that hidden pages doesn't show
using the view function in BE, instead my front page is shown.

CoolURI have created links to the page with the correct pid and if the
page is visible, the correct page is displayed ... if hidden, the front
page is shown instead.

Do you have any suggestions, as it would be nice to be able to edit
pages without showing them (I know that I could just hide the pages in
menu, but then the page would still be available for anyone - just not
through the menu).

Rgds

Jacob Rasmussen