[TYPO3] Two languages with different domains. How to configure?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 00:53:01 CEST 2007

Thanks for posting your setup Valery!
It is always nice with a working example.

Could you post your .htaccess file. I cant get redirection to work.

> 1) I put in index.php (I think possible to put this in localconf.php)
>
> if (!isset($_GET['L'])) {
>
> if ($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] == 'wciom.ru') $_GET['L']=0;
> if ($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] == 'wciom.com'|| $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] ==
> 'www.wciom.com'   ) {
>
> $_GET['L']=1;
> }
> }

Does it matter where I put this in the localconf.php? I have no access
to the index.php file and I am unsure where to place the code?

Please help me out so I can test this setup.

Thanks
/Morten