[TYPO3] CoolURI ab_downloads won't work properly

Marius Shekow info at planetnexuiz.de
Sun Aug 12 23:25:14 CEST 2007

> With this XML:
>     <part>
>         <parameter>tx_abdownloads_pi1[action]</parameter>
>     </part>
>
> you have totally erased the action parameter. So no wonder that it
> doesn't work then.

Sorry, I don't understandwhat you mean!

There are 2 possibilities:
1) you meant that this part needs to be in the XML: in this case you
should have a closer look at what I wrote in my mail, because I  DID
provide this part :) (in the <predefinedparts> section)
2) you mean that this part is wrong: in this case: what do I have to
change/add ?

Besides, could someone explain why some parts are defined in
<predefinedparts> and some in <uriparts> ?