[TYPO3] Newspaper looking for a CMS

Valery Romanchev info at typo3lab.ru
Sun Aug 12 12:19:51 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry

Many thanks for your blog.

As for my problem with home page and general performance of my server:

1) indexes on some fields for tt_news table does not helps (I do not see
any substantial result - the same 6-12 seconds to generate home page on
wciom.ru without the cache).
I do not have much experience with database turning, so maybe do
something wrong. Or may be my customization produce the problem (I have
modified  tt_news with bidirectional and bidirectional_example which
makes possibility to see news in category record in BE)

2) what helps me a bit with performance on this server:

Correct configuration of eAcceselerator (I made only typo3 core cachable
in memory) and migration of all TYPO3 sites on this server to the same core.

Regards,
Valery