[TYPO3] rlmp_officeimport (General Office displayer) Problem

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Sat Aug 11 18:21:17 CEST 2007

Hi list,

I'm trying to install the stunning rlmp_officeimport Extension.
It works fine with the files added in the extension, but not for my file
- which is Excel saved in 2003 XML via Open Office. Even when I open the
xml-spreadsheet added with the extension in OpenOffice and save it
again, it stops working (I always get an "invalid argument supplied for
foreach" error), so I assume it is a problem of correct or not correct
XML-code.

I understand that XML-files created by Open Office should work?
I'm not too deep into XML. Could there be a problem with line feeds? I'm
working on OS X and see no line breaks any more with my altered file
when opening in an editor. This does probably not mean there are none,
but anyway.

I'm searching for four hours now, so any real light would be most welcome

Thanks in advance!!

christian