[TYPO3] Sitemap with spacers

PEF xxx at xx.xx
Sat Aug 11 17:18:48 CEST 2007

Hi
I'm having a page tree that's divided into blocks separated by spacers.
I want to mirror this in a sitemap:

* Frontpage
* [Companies]   ; a spacer
   * Company 1
   * Company 2
* [Persons]     ; a spacer
   * Person 1
   * Person 2
* [Activities]  ; a spacer
   * Activity 1
   * Activity 2

and so on.

I've tried to modify tt_content.menu.20.2, but the problem is, that
spacers not normaly are included and therefore subpages aren't shown.

I can by setting SPC=1 get the spacers written, but even when setting
expAll=1, the subpages to the spacer won't show.

If I set special=directory and SPC=1 all the spacers are then written
and there by all the other items:
spacer
spacer
item1
item2

and so on.

Can it be done without writing a php-function for the purpose or must I
write a php-method for the task?

Regards
Peter Falk