[TYPO3] Resized window in IE7 and media issue

sd at ixnl.com sd at ixnl.com
Sat Aug 11 11:33:03 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I hope someone can advise me. I am trying to get a single track media player to work.

It is for a community anniversary site, and I want to have a timeline musical medley they can optionally play when browsing the site.

Things I have tried.

I made a template with just content, in another page with the flash object in and used the HTML element.

I when made it link using it to go to it, and set the page to open 190 wide & 150 high.
This works in firefox, but in IE 7 it opens as a full page. In previous browsers it worked okay.
Is there a way to solve this.

I have looked at athe media extensions and they are always on the page so when you move on it closes down the music.

Simply put all I want it to do is open up the size of the player.

I don't want to do it as a popup as lots of people have popups disabled.

Is there a way to overcome this problem or a  better way to do it?

Hope you guys can help me.

Cheers Stan