[TYPO3] RealURL modifies my 'Speaking URL path segment'

Patrick Braun patbraun at nospam.com
Fri Aug 10 19:48:30 CEST 2007

Hi Jan,

> You're right. Fix is on its way to TER (still version 1.0.2, because
> with this amount of fixes I'd be soon on 10. version if I didn't
> overwrite ;) ). See the upload comment to make sure if it's the new
> version.

The fix works fine thanks.

Cosmetic suggestion:

At Link Manager/Cached links.
There are three icons at the Action column.  Please place them in a row instead
of a column.  If your site has 6000+ pages like the one I'm working in there
is a lot of scroll involved to find a link because of the wide space between
lines.  Single space between lines would be ideal but the date/time lines
make a reasonable spacing.

Am I boring you much?