[TYPO3] Root page in sitemap

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Aug 10 15:22:50 CEST 2007

>>> I use the standard typo3 menu/sitemap and want to include the root
>>> page in this map? For now I have a list of all pages but the root
>>> page (id=1).
>>> My TS looks like this:
>>> tt_content.menu.20.2.special = directory
>>> tt_content.menu.20.2.special.targets.3 = _self
>>> tt_content.menu.20.2.special.value.field = pages
>>
>> So I guess you put the root page into the pages field of the content
>> element?
>>
>> Checking TSref show, that the special property knows different types.
>> On of these types is "directory" showing the subpages of the given
>> pages. The other one is "list" showing the given pages themselves.
>>
>> So a simple switch to special = list should do the job.
>
> Won't do - list only displays pages specified in the list.

Will do, since directory does exactly the same just on another level.

temp.bla = HMENU
temp.bla {
    special = directory
    special.value = 1
    1 = TMENU
    1 {
        wrap = <ul>|</ul>
        NO {
            wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
        }
    }
    2 < .1
    3 < .1
    4 < .1
}

will give you a menu of all subpages of 1 and their subpages + their
subpages ... up to 4 levels

temp.bla = HMENU
temp.bla {
    special = list
    special.value = 1
    1 = TMENU
    1 {
        wrap = <ul>|</ul>
        NO {
            wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
        }
    }
    2 < .1
    3 < .1
    4 < .1
    5 < .1
}

will give you exactly the same, but it will add page 1 as the first level.

Just do it ;-)

Joey