[TYPO3] Root page in sitemap

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Aug 10 12:24:21 CEST 2007

> I use the standard typo3 menu/sitemap and want to include the root
> page in this map? For now I have a list of all pages but the root
> page (id=1).
> My TS looks like this:
> tt_content.menu.20.2.special = directory
> tt_content.menu.20.2.special.targets.3 = _self
> tt_content.menu.20.2.special.value.field = pages

So I guess you put the root page into the pages field of the content
element?

Checking TSref show, that the special property knows different types.
On of these types is "directory" showing the subpages of the given pages.
The other one is "list" showing the given pages themselves.

So a simple switch to special = list should do the job.

HTH

Joey