[TYPO3] RealURL modifies my 'Speaking URL path segment'

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Thu Aug 9 20:09:37 CEST 2007

Hi Patrick,

> CoolURI worked very well and it was very easy to install, in fact much
> easier than I expected.

Good to hear

> Of course <urlize>0</urlize> do the job as I wished, but at "CoolURIs'
> project's LinkManager" I wish I could display the 'Speaking URL path
> segment' along with the Cached URI.  Maybe the 'alias' and 'title'
> too.   Just to make it easy to debug the whole site.  Something like the
> Web/Info module.  Unfortunately the Info module doesn't display the
> CoolURI URI's
> In any case, I'm very happy with CoolURI and thanks again for the
> excelent support.

Well, I've described it many times to Andi. The problem is that the
CoolURI core isn't meant to be a part of the Typo3. It's an independent
project and the extension is sort of "bridge" between Typo3 functions
and the CoolURI core. Therefore, I can't add displaying of Typo3 fields
as it wouldn't work without Typo3.

Anyway, I'll keep it in mind ;)

--
Jan Bednarik