[TYPO3] Two languages with different domains. How to configure?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 20:04:27 CEST 2007

Thanks for helping Dmitry!

Before I begin to look at the RealURL configuration maybe someone could
confirm that the .htaccess file is configured correct.

I have added this to the setup

### language configuration ###

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^domain.dk/en\.com [nc]
RewriteRule (.*) http://domain.com/$1 [R=301,L]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^domain.com/dk\.com [nc]
RewriteRule (.*) http://domain.dk/$1 [R=301,L]

This changes nothing.

So I wonder if I need to reconfigure RealURL to see any effect at all?

Please confirm that I am on the right track before I move on.

Below is my complete .htaccess:

RewriteEngine On
^/TYPO3root/(typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|showpic\.php)/
- [L]
RewriteRule
^(typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|showpic\.php)/
- [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3$ typo3/index_re.php [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule .* index.php [L]
# Add your own rules here

### language configuration ###

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^domain.dk/en\.com [nc]
RewriteRule (.*) http://domain.com/$1 [R=301,L]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^domain.com/dk\.com [nc]
RewriteRule (.*) http://domain.dk/$1 [R=301,L]

Thanks
/Morten