[TYPO3] RealURL modifies my 'Speaking URL path segment'

Patrick Braun patbraun at nospam.com
Thu Aug 9 19:26:22 CEST 2007

Hi Jan,

> added, described in the manual, uploaded to TER (will be there soon).
>
> INFO: I've changed beta release to stable.

CoolURI worked very well and it was very easy to install, in fact much easier
than I expected.

For anyone interested this is part of my setup (CoolUriConf.xml) that did
the trick to display the tx_realurl_pathsegment as I needed, including the
augly 'aaaa-aaa--AAA'.  Now it displays as 'aaaa-aaa--AAA.html'.  THANKS!!!

============
<cooluri>
  <cooluris>1</cooluris>
  <removetrailingslash>1</removetrailingslash>
  <urlsuffix>.html</urlsuffix>
  <pagepath>
    <title>tx_realurl_pathsegment,alias,subtitle,title</title>
    <urlize>0</urlize>
  </pagepath>

Suggestions section :)

Of course <urlize>0</urlize> do the job as I wished, but at "CoolURIs' project's
LinkManager" I wish I could display the 'Speaking URL path segment' along
with the Cached URI.  Maybe the 'alias' and 'title' too.   Just to make it
easy to debug the whole site.  Something like the Web/Info module.  Unfortunately
the Info module doesn't display the CoolURI URI's

In any case, I'm very happy with CoolURI and thanks again for the excelent
support.
PB