[TYPO3] mm_forum moderate mode

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Aug 8 12:56:27 CEST 2007

Hi,
I can't get the moderate mode working in the new mm_forum 0.1.2.
(TYPO3 4.1.1)

After a normal user has sent a post she/he is redirected to the moderate
page (!?) which is of course access restricted to the moderator group
only - and the page is blank.

This moderating page with the "list post_queue" is blank even if the
moderator logs in.

The queued posts can be seen in BE and the new posts can't be seen
publicly. So this works fine. But the listing doesn't work and the
perculiar redirecting of the normal user to the moderating page isn't
nice ;)

Anyone has this working? - any help much appreciated!
- Katja

(ps. sorry for the doubleposting but the forum group seems a bit dead
now. if I get a solution I'll put it in the forum group also)