[TYPO3] Community Support : Newspaper looking for a CMS ...

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Tue Aug 7 19:31:54 CEST 2007

The problems listed under TYPO3 can be resolved and feed back into
the community. Which then results in the problems going away.

Regarding hardware, load can be managed with balancing, caching,
proxies, db and web server optimizations, and further code
optimizations. 1.5 M hits isn't bad and even it's it 1.5 M views,
that's not bad at all. There's some large TYPO3 sites running that
load and greater with one server.

We've been working with print and publication clients for several
years now, one of our larger upcoming sites has 20M views a month and
will be running TYPO3.

Please let me know if you'd like to talk offline further.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
+1 (800) 559-9773   |   +1 (603) 559-9773   |   Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776