[TYPO3] RealURL modifies my 'Speaking URL path segment'

Patrick Braun patbraun at nospam.com
Mon Aug 6 21:24:30 CEST 2007

Hi Jan,

> If you have decided to use CoolUri instead of RealURL, I could add
> option, that would suppress converting text in a page path. It might
> be useful for someone else too.

Ok Jan, I don't have much spare time but will try CoolURI.  In the mean time
please add the option.  What I need is that CoolURI preserves the 'Speaking
URL path segment' (tx_realurl_pathsegment) as entered not matter how ugly
the resultant URL is.  The site's owner agrees to change the odd URL's later
for the reasons already explained.

Thanks Andreas for the links.

Thank You
Patrick