[TYPO3] frontend users - user logged out, pages still in browser cache?

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Aug 6 20:10:18 CEST 2007

> Where am I supposed to put it for a single page or two?
> +ext template for a given page?

That's one option.

> Page -> Edit page properties -> TSConfig?

No. Since this is TS for the Setup not for TSconfig.

> sendCacheHeaders_onlyWhenLoginDeniedInBranch=1

You have to set at least config.blah ...
So this will work as an overall config i.e. if you are using different PAGE
elements and/or types:

> config.sendCacheHeaders_onlyWhenLoginDeniedInBranch=1

and this as config for an element called "page" but not for other PAGE
elements in the same setup:

> or maybe:
> page.config.sendCacheHeaders_onlyWhenLoginDeniedInBranch=1

Usually you have two options left to select the pages you want to be
configured with this parameter: Conditions or extension templates.

Something like this

[globalVar = TSFE:id=123]
config.someParameter = 1
[global]

will set the parameter only for page 123, while putting the parameter
without any condition into an extension template located at page 123 will
enable it for the whole branch.
But again this could be done with the following condition as well:

[PIDinRootline = 123]
config.someParameter = 1
[global]

I prefer having the setup available at one sysfolder called templates, so I
would go for the conditions, but sometimes the extension template will do
the better job.

It's up to you now ...

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian