[TYPO3] frontend users - user logged out, pages still in browser cache?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon Aug 6 18:24:35 CEST 2007

JoH asenau schrieb:

(...)

>> So I guess it must be something else?

>> Perhaps that's what I should try to put on a TYPO3-generated page?
>
> Exactly this _is_ the difference.
> no_cache = 1 is
> a) the worst thing you could ever do to your TYPO3 pages since it will
> disable the caching completely and thus decrease the overall performance
> dramatically.
> b) completely useless regarding the browser cache problem
>
> what you are looking for can be found here:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/7/3/
>
> look for
> sendCacheHeaders
> sendCacheHeaders_onlyWhenLoginDeniedInBranch
> The last one pretty much sounds like the solution to your problem.

To be frank, I tried using that before trying to use "no_cache".

But I guess I'm a totally ignorant TYPO3 user and can't do it properly.

Where am I supposed to put it for a single page or two?

+ext template for a given page?

Page -> Edit page properties -> TSConfig?

sendCacheHeaders_onlyWhenLoginDeniedInBranch=1

config.sendCacheHeaders_onlyWhenLoginDeniedInBranch=1

or maybe:

page.config.sendCacheHeaders_onlyWhenLoginDeniedInBranch=1

?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org