[TYPO3] Typo3 user/group management

John de Stigter John.de.Stigter at bedrijvenweb.nl
Mon Aug 6 15:54:16 CEST 2007

Hi,

I think wat might help you is the following confugration in the page
Tsconfig (page properties).

TCEMAIN.permissions {
  userid = 45
  groupid = 15
  group = 1
}

Of course you will have to replace the values with the applicable uid's,
but this will force newly created pages to contain a predefined owner,
group and access setting. I have used this option in TYPO3 3.8, but I'm
not sure if this still works for 4.0 versions.

You might find more info on this topic here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsco
nfig/4.1.0/view/1/3/

Cheerios,
RJ