[TYPO3] frontend users - user logged out, pages still in browser cache?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon Aug 6 16:02:27 CEST 2007

I have a slight problem with username/password protected pages.

Overall it works fine, but recently I was notified that the protected
pages are still in browser cache after user logs out.

For example, let's say we have a Very-Important-Page, protected with
username/password. User can see it after he logs in, and after he logs
out, he's redirected to some other page. Everything fine till now.

However, after pressing "back" button in the browser, anyone can see the
content of this Very-Important-Page, which is of course undesired.

Is there a workaround for that?

I'm using TYPO3 4.1.1.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski