[TYPO3] alternative for th_popular, to list most popular pages

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 4 08:57:30 CEST 2007

Hi all

I wonder if anyone has found an alternative for th_popular to make a list of
the most popular, most read pages of a site?

th_popular is a good start, but not quite discriminating enough - rather
than being able to exclude pages, I want to be able to *include* pages, and
I also want to display a snippet of the page content in the results list.

Unfortunately Peter Luser is unable to make the adjustments to the extension
at this time - is anyone else? (I am happy to pay a little to sponsor
development . contact me offlist if you feel you can do the adjustments in
an hour or so work.)

Regards

Cate