[TYPO3] How to disable the login status popup

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Aug 3 19:53:59 CEST 2007

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 14:09:55 +0200, John de Stigter wrote
with subject "[TYPO3] How to disable the login status popup":

> Hi all,
>
> Is there a way to disable that anoying, aggravating, irritant pop-up
> telling you that your session has expired and you need to re-login to
> the backend? It just drives me nuts. (I work on say three, four websites
> at the same time). I always seems to pop up whenever your typing
> something.
>
> Ok, ok, I just needeld air out a bit :-)

you can extend the timeout-value to more than 12(?) hours.

just look in the install-tool "all configuration" for '[sessionTimeout]'

Bernd
--
Don't ask what the TYPO3-community can do for you.
Ask what you can do for the TYPO3-community.