[TYPO3] Debian Sarge, libfreetype6 (2.2.1) and font rendering woes

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Fri Aug 3 16:52:17 CEST 2007

Hi List,

I am experiencing kerning problems when rendering fonts using Debian
Sarge (stable sources). Debian currently uses 2.2.1 version of freetype.

Debian unstable uses the latest freetype (2.3.5).

I have correct font rendering on OSX (Using a MAMP install) which uses
freetype 2.1.9.

Does anybody else have experience with font rendering on debian?

This is not a TYPO3 problem! But I just wonder if anyone has bumped into
it since a lot of you may use the font rendering capabilities of TYPO3.

Regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/