[TYPO3] Copying of pages fails - fixed

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Fri Aug 3 16:19:23 CEST 2007

Tapio Markula kirjoitti:
> ries van Twisk kirjoitti:
>> Het Tapio,
>>
>> what is your highest uid for the pages table??
> 2147483647
>
> for some reason Typo3 went from 894 to 2147483647
>
> I deleted that page
> I got it once back but after trying to create a new
> 2147483647
>
> the same error.
> Seemst that this is the max uid but I can't reset the calculator.

I dropped the table and take off information of next autoindex.
Now the next autoindex is correct - 897

Thanks' for pointing into right direction. I was just weird, what caused
the invalid behavior.

BTW. I added to my evaluation version of tm_contentaccess possibility to
  define using a file default page TS config - extremely useful.