[TYPO3] PDF Generator (nc_pdfgen) problems

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Fri Aug 3 15:56:43 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm having problems with the PDF Generator (nc_pdfgen) extension. It
works fine but I can't see any image in the PDF. All my images are jpg
images and I read that this format is supported by the extension.

Another strange problem is with firefox: while in IE I can see the
generated PDF, this is not possible in FF. I only get the raw pdf content.

I'm using:
TYPO3 v. 4.1.1
html2pdf v. 0.1.4
memory_limit: 48Mb