[TYPO3] How to put a template into an extension?

anthony caskey anthonycaskey at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:37:15 CEST 2007

Hi, everyone,

I have reached the point where I want to put a template into an extension (create a static template).

I have searched the typo3.org website and found Rene Fritz's helpful but short documentation called "Template Example: Green" which "includes a very short overview how it works to put a template in an extension."

Mr. Fritz's documentation on this topic begins here:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tmpl_green/1.0.1/view/toc/0/

Do any of you know of any more extensive documentation on the typo3.org website about how to put a template into an extension?

Many thanks,

Tony